General Terms & Conditions (GTC)
Shuttle service companies Gerst and
Limousine & Chauffeur service Gerst-Executive
Status: November 2012
The passenger transport company shuttle service Gerst / /
Limousine and Chauffeur Service Gerst-Executive
1) The terms and conditions shall be concluded for contracts to carry out passenger transportations of any kind which between the customer and the company shuttle service establishments Gerst and limousine or chauffeur services & Gerst Executive.
The current contracts are agreed in writing in the form of an order from the customer and a confirmation from the company Gerst.
2) In the said service contract, the service category, price, the exact time and the track is recorded. The company Gerst is obliged after the conclusion of a service booking, to meet and agree to provide in the event of an impediment equivalent replacement. The Customer undertakes to comply with all applicable conditions, particularly in cases after cancellation of the contract.
3) Cancellations. The customer has the right to cancel without giving reasons to the service ordered, 48 hours or more before of the transfer, free of charge. A cancellation under 48 hours before the service, the company Gerst, will charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount to provide the buyer. If the customer cancels within the last 24 hours before the start of the service or a “NO-SHOW”, the cancellation fee will be 100% of the total price. The cancellation policy will apply from the contract. Exempt are cancellations due to events of force majeure / or due to unavoidable events. This operation must be strangers in origin and therefore act from the outside (eg cancelled flights / diverted flights due to bad weather.) In this case it is the object on the part of the client, the company Gerst to point out the absence of the service.
4) Complaints should immediately be addressed to the company Gerst. Thus, the customer is required at a deviation of the agreed contract contents the company Gerst promptly where appropriate, pay attention to any deficiencies in writing and by telephone. This applies to defects of any kind for non punctual appearance of the driver, the customer is obligated to telephone contact with the Gerst company to use in order to ensure whether the driver / car at the arranged location is / or site other stands before an alternative form of transport is used.
5) The statutory provisions of the Passenger Transport Act and the Road Traffic Act. For the passenger the seatbelt applies. All vehicles are non-smoking. The consumption of outside food and beverages is permitted only after consultation with the driver. Instant reduction costs and repairs of impurities and damages that suggest a grossly negligent action on the part of the customer to replace the passenger / its customer.
6) Agreed prices are valid in principle on the continuous and pre-agreed period of service. In the case of additional services in excess of agreed contract period, the company reserves Gerst in which to they should adapt to the agreed prices into account before any additional costs.
7) The company reserves the right to Gerst, unless otherwise agreed with the customer, the prices for service effort, distance, and to be allowed to vary according to the season time. Ask of any additional entries of a service in the current price.
8) All written offers are created, unless explicitly stated otherwise, within a valid period of 48 hours. Should the client require no option to extend the services offered and their prices in writing, the company Gerst reserves your services differently valent offer and possibly sell.
Loss of objects
9) The company Gerst takes no liability for the car (interior and trunk) with left behind or damaged belongings.